8/29/08

Blue Line Swinger// Yo La Tengo. Live 1995, Santa Monica, Ca.



You, you won't talk about what we see when the lights are out
And I'm willing to hold your hand while you're lost,
while you're so full of doubt
Walk for miles, on your own loose ends, I'll find you there
I'll find you there

You, you walk up thin blue lines possible with reality
And I, I see through small red eyes,
glowing still at your uncertainty
Out of darkness you will come around, I know you will
I know you will
And I'll find you
And I'll find you there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile . . . that same year, on the other side of the globe: Farmer Hoggett sings to Babe//James Cromwell. 1995, Robertson, New South Wales, Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5FOfyNInj8&feature=related


If I Had Words

If I had words to make a day for you,
I'd sing a morning golden & true
I would make this day last for all time
then fill the night deep with moonshine
If I could make a day for you
I'd give you a morning golden & true
I would make this day last for all time..
then fill the night deep with moonshine

Anonymous said...

Great work.